Sunday, July 11, 2010

Samanthi / 12/07/2010.

Hi,
I'm Samanthi,I'm from Sri Lanka.I'm arrived to Australia in last month 04 of june.I came still one month.I like Australia.It is good country for living.It is my choice in my future life style.I want enjoy,developing my future dreams,may be i think this country is a good.I have many friends in
Australia, because they are my husband friends,my Husband arrived after one year.sri Lanka is my native place,my home town is a kandy,I worked in sri lanka,as a private company like as a Account clerk.Now i'm married.I came from him.Now we are living Australia.i think Australia is good country for
our life.so I love this country.I have many dreams in my life.in immediately i like be a very good mother and after i want a get a job,Australia is a beatiful country,Australian people are i think very carm
and they help any other people like as arrived any other countris.Have many
fazilities. I hope trying to living honest in Australia.

No comments:

Post a Comment