Sunday, August 1, 2010

samanthi/2/08/2010

Hi,

I'm samanthi,Today is a monday. Today is my cafe class.

Today we are prepaired two main recipies.one of them is 'Creamy Seafood in
puff Pastry &Apple Walnut Cake.They were prepaired mainly used to main courses.

first recipi for we used to Prowns,garlic,salt,mushrooms,
second one used to sugar,eggs,canola oil,cinnomen,walnuts,& etc.they were mainly prepaired Fettucini carbonara-Bacont mush, Fettuccni marinara-Seafood mix.both recipies are more tasty.

ther are many customers coming with our cafe & some one take away.
they were happy & thanks for us.


Today I'm enjoy in our cafe class & I lerned more things.they are for
I thanks for my class teacher & all our cafe class friends.today is very funny day for me.


thanks,

No comments:

Post a Comment