Sunday, February 28, 2010

1st March 2010


Hi! It's me again, Bernardita. It's a beautiful day, first day of Autumn, actually my very first experience of Autumn here in Aus, and it's lovely, I love it. And junita taught me something that I have to do to my husband when I get home, the "pinch and punch, he he he, very naughty,

For the menu, we have Potato and Carrot Rosti served with mint vinaigrette capsicums. Spicy Lamb Meatballs with Onion Jam served with Side Salad. Ham and Salad Rolls with lettuce, tomato. cucumber, grated carrot alfalfa and cheese, and the last but not least, Creme Caramel. All the foods came out beautiful, but what made it super special is I got to made the Caramel,the first time I made one but it was good. One regular customer acknowledged it as perfect, oh, isn't that wonderful.

We were also taught today how to get orders from customers and it was fun, we are learning much from this class, kudos to our teacher, Junita. she's fantastic.

Bye for now. see you next Monday,,,ceers!

No comments:

Post a Comment