Sunday, April 18, 2010

suharti

19th April 2009
Bernardita G. Ashlin


Hi! It's me again Bernardita. Our menu today consists of the following: Beef Olives & Potato Croquettes, Mince beef Pies served with Potato Croquettes and Chocolate Pudding & Cream. Lania and I did the Beef Olives and Potato Croquettes. They were perfect. Natalia prepared the Mince Beef while Suharti did the Chocolate Pudding. Everything turned out well done. The potato croquette really is very easy to prepare and so is the beef olives. I had fun tying the beef rolls and really doing the actual preparation and the cooking is a very good hands-on experience for us. I can say I can do it again easily when I get home. My husband would be proud of me, I guess and I'm sure he will like it. Bye for now, see you next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment