Sunday, May 2, 2010

Lania

Hello, nice to see you again. It is Monday, 3 May 2010 and the weather is nice. However we are not in the kitchen today due to renovation. We are going to have a new kitchen within a couple of weeks, I think. Unfortunately I am not going to have a chance to try this new kitchen because my AMEPS funded courses will be finished on 18 May 2010. I'd like to thank AMEPS and Community College for giving me this opportunity. Also I thank Junita Lyon, my tutor who has been very patient during the last one year to teach me how to cook Australia food. With her assistance, I have learned a lot such as Food Safety Handling and Responsible Service of Alcohol. Today we learned about Food Safety Program and making a personalised cook book.

I enjoyed my time and I again thank her for the experiences. I am going to miss it and everybody... I wish her good luck and all the best.

See you next time,
Lania

No comments:

Post a Comment