Sunday, July 11, 2010

Sanoj

Hi, I'm Sanoj Dhammika. I'm from Sri Lanka. I was born in a little town called Balangoda. It is 143 kilometers away from capital of Sri Lanka called Colombo. Our country has a trophical climate. Temperature is around 27C and relative humidity is above 60%. I came to Australia as a prmanent migrant with my wife to spend the best part of my life in a modern, well diverse socity. I have made quite a lot of local friends, and Sri Lankan friends as well. My immidiate dream is getting a driver's licence. Then I hope to find a better job related to my carrier. My intention to start my higher studies as soon as possible. I love to live in australia because the country is not in a state of war and the security is quite good. In addition to that the the living status is quite good. There are noticeable negative things in asutralian society drug addiction is major. Most people don't believe in following religion. That means they have lost their major self controlling framework. Majority just think about fulfilling needs, simply food and sex.

No comments:

Post a Comment