Sunday, September 5, 2010

samanthi-06/09/2010

Hi everybody,

Today is a monday.I came to the class very happy because i want get a
enjoy.I think today is a good day because our cafe class today,

Today we are prepairing some foods,I like to tell something about this.
Today we have two main recipies.one of them is a
*Beef Stronganoff &
*Mars Bar Slice
first one is made befour we used many things,there about onion,blade
steak,garlic,swiss mushroom,tomato paste,cornflour.

second one is we was used mars bar chopped,butter,cups rice bubbles,
milk chocalate,

two recipies was very tasty and good, today more customers came to our
cafe class and they was be very happy,
Today I Learned more about cook, couple of days I learned cook more Australian foods.sometime I will try to prepare this food at my home.Its
great for me.Because I can taste different types food.So today is a good day.my class teacher she is lerned more cook lessons for us.she is a nice
and very kind teacher.I very much thanks for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment