Sunday, May 9, 2010

Natalia

My name is Natalia I come from Russia, I have been here over 1 year.
I have not been back to Russia since I arrived here but have contact with my family on skype.
I came to Australia to get Married but sadly my Husband passed away a year after I arrived.
Now everything is new again for me ,I have a new place to live a flat on the Mithell river in Bairnsdale,I moved from Paynesville.
I have met new friends here and now I have a little job for a cleaning company.I have just started teaching aerobicts (this is my real job) and i like it very much . I teach it at Community college where I attend ESL classes and cafe twice a week.
I like my new life here, I like people... I like learning more and more... I look forward to the future ... and I hope this well be good for me....

This was written with the aid of Natalia,s Tutor..

No comments:

Post a Comment